MWH Global has relocated to a new, larger office in Lima, Peru and has named Andrew Watson as Peru country manager to oversee the expanding operations.
The transition, which will see MWH’s offices move to a larger space in Lima’s San Isidro District, will help accommodate the company’s growing local workforce of more than 220 and will better enable MWH to expand services in the following areas:
• Hydrogeological, geotechnical, geochemical, hydrological and water quality evaluation
• Environmental planning, permitting and compliance monitoring
• Mine waste management, reclamation and closure planning and construction monitoring
• Civil and geotechnical infrastructure development
• Mine water supply, management and treatment
• Ecological services and natural resource management
• Hydropower and energy
• Contaminated site remediation
Watson will direct these operations, bringing nearly 20 years of experience in the mining industry to the position.