A call for papers has been issued for the 5th International Conference on Dam Engineering, to be held from 14-16 February 2007 in Lisbon, Portugal.
• State-of-the art in hydro power development
• Concrete dams
• Embankment dams
• New types of dams, new material and new technology
• RCC dams
• CFRD dams
• Methods of analysis and design of dams
• Seepage and dam foundation
• Seismic analysis: design and safety
• Stability of dams and slopes
• Dam safety monitoring and dam instrumentation
• Dam maintenance: repairs, rehabilitation and heightening
• Dam and environment
• Hydraulic aspects
• Any other topics relevant to dam engineering will also be considered.
A one-page A4 abstract, together with contact details, should be sent by 31 July 2006 to:
Er. John S Y Tan, Conference Director – DM07, CI-Premier PTE, 150 Orchard Road #07-14, Orchard Plaza, Singapore 238841. Tel: +65 6733 2922, Fax: +65 6235 3530, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the weblink below for further information.