A call for papers has been issued for the BHA Annual Conference 2011, to be held from 2-3 November 2011 in Glasgow, Scotland.
The conference – Out of the blue: the hydro renaissance – will cover the following topics:
• Offshore hydro (including tidal impoundment)
• Pumped storage
• Storage and run-of-river
• Alternative resource (waterways and WTWs)
• New incentives
• Influencing legislation and policy
• Innovative case studies
• Technical excellence
• Project implementation
• Sustainable communities
• Environmental and social issues
• Regulation and how to handle it
• Responsible planning
• Education and skills
• Collaboration opportunities.
Abstracts of up to 250 words are now invited. If you are interested in speaking at the conference, please submit your abstract together with your contact details by 31 March 2011 via email: email@example.com.
There are also sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. For further details, contact Ellan Long at the BHA by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01258 840934.