Operational, Risk and HSE Considerations for Biomass Generation and Co-Firing
The Biomass Generation Forum is intended to bring operators together to assess a range of operational, strategic and technical themes for existing biomass and co-firing plants. Our operationally focused agenda will feature presentations from a range of biomass plant operators, plus technical subject matter experts, who will equip you with lessons learned and knowledge that you can implement in your organisation.
Taking place in Birmingham on 22-23 September, 2016, this Forum has been designed with interactivity in mind. Presentations – focusing on operations, risk and HSE – will be followed by extended Q&A sessions, while time has also been built into the agenda for discussion groups and round tables with the experts. There is no better opportunity to join an informal and interactive environment, designed to maximise learning, discussion and networking.
Confirmed case studies and expert insight include:
- Hear from Dong Energy about management of operational risk under tough market conditions
- Experience with new build Värtan CHP 8 – road to zero emission from Fortum
- Find out from Ofgem about the latest policy changes in the Renewables Obligation (RO)
- Overview of the newly constructed and commissioned Ultra Super Critical Power Plant at the Maasvlakte from Engie
- Ramboll – Optimisation of CHP Performance
- RWE – Perspective on the challenge of conversion and the process of integration with new equipment and existing fire protection and detection systems
Discover the lessons learned and knowledge that you need to implement successful, safe and risk-free biomass generation processes from Europe's only operationally focused biomass generation event.
Registration is live, with group discounts currently available. Please contact the T.A. Cook Conference Team, or call +44 (0)121 200 3810.
Event Name: Biomass Generation Forum
Dates: 22-23 September, 2016
Location: Etc. Venues Maple House, Birmingham – UK
Organisers: T.A. Cook Conferences
Contact: Joanna Strumilowska; +44 (0)121 200 3810.
LinkedIn Group: Operational, Risk and HSE Considerations for Biomass Generation