There is no extra charge to join the site visits, although places are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Secure Your Space Now >>
Key Topics Include:
- European Biomass Industry Outlook
- Biomass in Denmark
- Innovation in Biomass to Power
- Biomass & Sustainability Regulatory Framework
- Design of Regulatory Framework: Policy Makers Opinions
- European Trends of Investments in Biomass
- New Built Plants & Flexibility of Existing Biomass Plants: from Strategy to Implementation
- Bioenergy Perspectives from the IEA’s Renewable Energy Market Report 2017
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Technologies
- Biomass Resources & Feedstock Availability
- Industrial Markets for Wood Pellets
- Optimizing Biomass Power Supply Chain. What are the Solutions?
- Future Insight: New Biomass to Power Developments
- A 100% De-carbonised Transport Sector – How to Obtain it as Fast, Cheap and Efficient as Possible?
If you would like to be considered as a speaker at this event, please submit your abstract for a 30-45 minute presentation to Samanta Fawcett +44(0)203 141 0624