A graduate student from the University of South Florida in the US is finishing a masters degree in hydrology engineering. She would like to pursue another masters or PhD in hydraulic works, dams or hydro power generation related areas. Can anyone provide information on universities which offer good courses in these areas?

If you can help please email the editor at waterpower@wilmington.co.uk with any information.