The company plans to construct an RMB1.96 billion coal-fired power plant in East China’s Jiangxi Province.

The company informed that the Huaneng Jinggangshan Power Plant Phase II will be installed with 600MW ultra-supercritical generators.

According to the statement, the company’s power plant project would be 75% financed through bank loans and the remaining 25% would be financed by its own capital.

Huaneng Power International, along with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, construction, operation and management of large power plants throughout China.