Transparency Market Research, New York:
- In terms of volume, the global concrete block and brick manufacturing marketwas stood at around 2100 billion units in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 3% from 2019 to 2027
- Concrete blocks and bricks are often used in the construction industry. Buildings which are made by using concrete blocks are less susceptible to various types of damages and they provide insulation. Compared to blocks, bricks are less expensive and this drives the production of more number of bricks
- Brick was the major segment in concrete block and brick manufacturing market and is anticipated to dominate the market during forecast period in terms of value and volume
- Based on region, Asia Pacific held major share in 2018 and is expected to grow at significant rate compared to other region between 2019to 2027
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
- In Europe, the autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) segment is primarily driven by the increased focus toward using light-weight building materials. Therefore, the ACC manufacturing segment is anticipated to observe significant growth rate during the forecast.
- The concrete block and brick market in North America is less attractive due to extensive use of alternate building materials. Texas and North Carolina account for the largest brick shipments among the states. Various green building initiatives undertaken by the Government have led to rise in adoption of green building materials in the region
- Economic development in Latin America has stimulated the growth of the concrete block and brick manufacturing industry in the region. There are approximately 45,000 brick manufacturers in the region, most of them are informal units. The brick segment is declining its share in North America and Middle East & Africa regions due to increase use of light weight building materials in the regions
- Development of the building & construction industry is a key driver of the concrete block and brick manufacturing market .The number of new housings are on the rise in the developing countries showing a positive overall trend in the construction sector. Demand for sustainable building materials, especially AAC blocks is expected to drive the global concrete blocks and bricks market. Developed regions such as North America and Europe are shifting towards sustainability with the introduction of green building materials
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1100
Weak Tensile Strength of bricks, Unable To Sustain in Seismic Prone Areas and Extreme Weathers May Hamper Overall Demand
- Tensile strength of concrete blocks and bricks are comparatively low and cannot give excellent performance in the seismic prone areas. Burnt clay bricks are commonly used for construction of masonry building.
- Clay bricks are naturally porous and they absorb water. Excessive porosity is harmful to good masonry behavior as bricks absorb water from the adjoining mortar. This results in poor bonding between brick and mortar causing difficulty in the positioning of masonry units
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1100
Asia Pacific Expected to be Highly Lucrative Region of Global Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific accounted for major share of more than 75%of the global concrete block and brick manufacturing market in It is likely to remain the dominant market during the forecast period. Rising population and increase in construction activities in the region are key factors that are driving the concrete block and brick manufacturing market. Increase in population, high demand for shelter, and need for an inexpensive building material are major factors driving the concrete block and brick manufacturing market in Asia Pacific.
Global Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing-Key Developments:
- Lightweight concrete panels present an attractive opportunity for the concrete block and brick manufacturing market. The application of lightweight concrete panels has been popularizing in the modern architectural construction sector owing to its unique environmental friendly and cost-efficient nature. Moreover, these panels also exhibit termite proof and resistant towards freezing issues
- Also, companies are focusing to manufacture concrete hollow blocks which innovative building products that are used as substitutes for traditional bricks in building construction
- These blocks are machine-made and unaffected by weather conditions unlike the red bricks. They are used extensively in several Asian countries and worldwide. Concrete hollow blocks are durable, ease the speed of construction and eco-friendly in nature
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Global Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market: Competition Landscape
- The global concrete block and brick manufacturing market is fragmented with many local and global players operating in the market. Some of the major players include CRH plc, Wienerberger AG, Boral Limited, Acme Brick Company, UltraTech Cement Ltd., Xella Group, CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., Lignacite Ltd, LCC Siporex Company, MaCon LLC, Midwest Block and Brick, Oldcastle, Magicrete Building Solutions Pvt. Ltd., General Shale, Inc., Monaprecast, Brickworks Limited, Midland Concrete Products, Inc., and others.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market: Product Type
- Concrete Block
- Fully solid
- Others (Lintel, jamb, etc.)
- Sand Lime
- Fly ash Clay
- Others (soil stabilizers, engineering, etc.)
- AAC Block
Concrete Block and Brick Manufacturing Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Other ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Eco Fiber Market – The demand in the global eco fiber market is rising at significant rate due to increasing environmental consciousness among people. Use of organic fibers supports development of conservative synthetic cotton like no use of pesticides or chemicals. This protects agricultural and environments from chronic diseases, help in generating larger returns for farmers, and improve water utilization. It also helps in reducing dependency on resources and results in increased biodiversity.
Flexible Foam Market – Due to high demand for a large range of industrial and end-use applications, the global flexible foam market is likely to experience profitable growth in the coming years. A solid state combination of gaseous phases, such as blowing agents and a solid phase present in fillers, produces a flexible foam. This offers high physical and mechanical properties for flexible foams such as improved sound and heat insulation and greater energy absorption.
Dewatering Pumps Market – Owing to their extensive applications in construction, mines, flood dewatering, and cement plants, the demand for dewatering pumps has increased rapidly these days. Moreover, application of these pumps in removing the water from underground spaces make room for excavation is also surging the demand for these pumps across the globe. As a result of these growing demands and flexibility of dewatering pumps to work smoothly in any condition, global dewatering pumps market is growing at a rapid pace in recent times.
Industrial Oils Market – This report on the global industrial oils market is a comprehensive guide on the industry. The study delves into the prominent drivers of the industrial oils market. Factor impacting sales in the industry are discusses in detail. Further, any possible challenges that the global industrial oils market may face are noted. The report also offers a profile of established market players and growth strategies adopted by them, which may be illuminative for new vendors planning to enter the industrial oils market.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/concrete-block-brick-manufacturing.htm