Gas has been produced from the first of six zones from the Upper Cibulakan formation.

Production from the JRR-7 well is about 4.0 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd), bringing total production to about 6.8 mmscfd and 80 barrels of oil per day.

The JRR-7 well is the first of two development well projects and drilling commenced on the second well, JRR-6 well last month.

REJ operates the Jatirarangon block with a 70% working interest while Wahana Sad Karya owns the remaining 30% working interest as a non-operator.

Ramba Energy Jatirarangon is a subsidiary of Ramba Energy and is also formerly known as Ellipse Energy Jatirarangon Wahana.