Production for the reported quarter increased by 19% to 257,171 barrels, an average of 2,795 barrels per day, for the quarter ended December 31, 2007.

In third quarter of 2008, 82% of company’s sales volume was exported to the international market and remaining 18% went to the local market.

Askar Tashtitov, president of BMB Munai, said: While the company benefited from high international oil prices, much of our growth reflects progress in our field development and operations. Compared to the previous quarter, the company’s EBITDA increased from $8.79 million to $11.64 million.