The state of Himchal Pradesh in India has invited proposals from bidders for the implementation of nine hydroelectric projects to be implemented on Build, Own, Operate and Maintain (BOOM) basis.
The projects, with their approximate capacity, are:
1. 6.5MW Sal-I on the Ravi river.
2. 7MW Shalvi on the Yamuna river.
3. 13MW Suil (Ravi river).
4. 18MW Tirthan (Beas river).
5. 46MW Chirgaon (Shimla Pabbar river).
6. 45MW Kugti (Ravi).
7. 100MW Tidong-I (Satluj).
8. 70MW Budhil (Budhil/Ravi).
9. 60MW Sorang (Sorang/Satluj).
Bids close on 20 April, 2004.
CONTACT: Office of the Chief Engineer (PSP), HPSEB, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla-171004 (HP) India. Tel: 91 177 2803253. Fax: 91 177 2803253/91177-2658984.