FX Energy, an oil and gas exploration and production company, has started production from its KSK project in Poland.

The KSK production project serves three wells including Sroda-4, Kromolice-1 and Kromolice-2.

The Sroda-4 well is expected to produce approximately four million cubic feet of gas per day (mmcfg/d) gross during an initial plateau production phase of several years.

Production from the two Kromolice wells is scheduled to begin in about 60 days at a rate of approximately 10mmcfg/d gross.

FX Energy owns 49% interest in all three KSK wells, while Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) operates and owns the remaining 51% interest.

FX Energy also reported that its Lisewo well in western Poland is currently drilling at a depth of 3,708m, and total depth of the well is planned for 3,950m.