The Institute for Waterpower and Pumps in Vienna, Austria, has issued a call for papers for the 14th International Seminar on Hydropower Plants.
The conference is taking place from 22 to 24 November 2006 at the Vienna University of Technology in Austria, under the slogan ‘worldwide use of hydro power in the future’.
Themes of the conference are:
• Hydro power potential, use of energy worldwide and legal framework.
• New technologies, design and research of hydraulic components.
• Production methods and materials.
• Sustainability and social impacts of hydro power plants
• Products and plant management.
The deadline for extracts is 31 January 2006. Extracts should not exceed two pages and should include: title of the paper; author/s; company/institution; postal address; phone number; fax number and email address.
CONTACT: Institute for Waterpower and Pumps, Vienna University of Technology, Karlsplatz 13/305, A-1040 Vienna, Austria. Tel: +43 1 58801 30515 (or 30501). Fax: +43 1 58801 30599. Email: email@example.com.
External weblinksInstitute for Waterpower and Pumps