A call for papers has been issued for the 34th Conference on Hydraulic Engineering to be held 10-11 March 2011 in Dresden, Germany. The theme of this event is Waterpower: More Efficiency + More Ecology = More Future.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts of no more than one A4 page on the following topics:
• More efficiency of renewables
• Waterpower potential, development needs, recent projects
• Hydropower efficiency
• Peak load – base power: changes in demand and availability?
• Pumped storage,
• Small, mini, micro hydro
• Maritime waterpower: waves, tides, stream and gradient
• Civil, mechanical, electrical engineering issues and flow simulation
• Hydropower and ecology
Abstracts should be sent to the conference organising committee c/o: Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. R. Pohl, Institut für Wasserbau und Technische Hydromechanik, Technische Universität Dresden, D-01062 Dresden (Germany). Tel: +49 351 463 33837. Fax: +49 351 463 37141. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the event, please visit www.iwd.tu-dresden.de