Alphatec grouting resins
- AT 800: high performance,water tolerant, aggregate-filled epoxy grout with superior mechanical and chemical properties.
- AT 800w: winter version.
- AT 440: modified epoxy resin-based adhesive which is used to bond new concrete to old.
- AT 170: two-component epoxy chock grout system, approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping
- AT 110: high performance, aggregate- filled, fast curing epoxy grout.
Alphatec injection resins
- AT 300: general purpose injection resin with low viscosity, long pot-life, and moderate speed of cure.
- AT 342: specially formulated for moisture resistance, shows exceptionally good bond to wet or submersed concrete.
- AT 370: is specially formulated for oil tolerance, and shows good bond to oil- soaked concrete and other contaminated surfaces.