QuikCure is the engineered process reducing Wait on Cement (WOC) time. SeaCure not only allows this inner-string method to be used subsea, it has the added benefit of allowing controlled post-cementing circulation inside the cemented casing. This allows circulation of heated fluids inside the casing (QuikCure), increasing the cement setting temperature environment and reducing cement curing time by up to 90%.
• Cut Wait on Cement by 90%
• Cut cement accelerator
• Reducing risk when cementing
• Save rig time
• Run after SeaCure
ArticuLock – extending your weather window
ArticuLock is a simple, robust assembly capable of opening up weather windows for installing subsea equipment by eliminating bending stress from rigid subsea deployment landing strings.
ArticuLock was to stringent industry NS-1 and API standards, before conducting field trail and proving the robust designs effectiveness in reducing wait on weather time. The tool provides Open-water, Riser, Casing or Landing String articulation, even in extreme storm conditions, to expand the weather window for deployment of subsea trees, flowbases, EDP/LRPs and casing strings.
• Capacity to deploy subsea trees, flow bases, casing strings etc.
• Enable emergency hang-off operations safe subsea deployment or interventions in extreme weather conditions causing high significant wave height, sea swell or loop current conditions
• Facilitates tree-cap install or removal in mis-aligned trees
• 30,000 ft/lbs torque rating facilitates structure orientation