We use them to give you the best experience. If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.ContinueLearn More X
SeaCure® delivers stabbed-in, inner string cementing for subsea wells, eliminating the need for shoe tracks, improving cement placement, drill out performance and reducing the need for remedial cementing.
SeaCure® is a completely mechanical system with no electronics or hydraulics, making it a robust and reliable technique for optimising cement jobs and saving rig time. DeltaTek completed successful trials both onshore and offshore, with the technology providing a range of major cost and time benefits to drilling and field development operations and has gone on to deploy SeaCure on 30% of newly drilled wells on the UKCS. SeaCure® is saving rig time by reducing costs, risk and unproductive time.
• Eliminates the shoetrack – reduction in drill-out time and associated risks
• Eliminates laminar fluid interface – reduced fluid contamination, enhanced set cement properties
• Provides efficient displacement – reduce displacement volumes, cement volumes, time and costs
• Removal of remedial cementing techniques (e.g. TITUS)
• Zero reliance on wellhead tooling or cement port seals
• Improved drill out performance and minimised risk of cement block stuck BHA risk/BHA damage