Transparency Market Research, New York:
- The global pigments market was valued at US$ 30.35 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period
- The global pigments market is driven by rise in the demand for paints and coatings.
- Asia Pacific accounts for a major share of the global pigments market, due to increase in the demand for paints and coatings in the region.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Pigments Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Drivers of Global Pigments Market
- Paints and coatings are used to decorate and protect objects that they cover. Paints and coatings are employed in various end-user industries such as aerospace, automotive, architectural & refinishing, and building & construction.
- Pigments used in paints and coatings offer key attributes such as color strength, coverage, durability, chemical inertness, light and weather fastness, and good environmental performance. Pigments have anticorrosive properties that make them suitable for use in direct-to-metal, automotive, and industrial coatings.
- Rise in population coupled with increase in per capita income has boosted the consumption of paints and coatings in building & construction, automotive, and consumer goods industries over the last few years. This, in turn, generated considerable demand for pigments in the paints & coatings segment, making it the leading end-user segment in
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Surge in production and consumption of plastics across the globe to offer attractive growth opportunities
- Plastics is one of the major consumers of pigments. Pigments form an integral part of the plastics industry. Pigments impart unique appearance and styling effect to plastic products. Pigments are employed as colorants in a wide range of plastics, owing to their excellent compatibility with several types of plastics.
- Besides coloring effect and improved aesthetics, pigments increase the stability of plastics and improve resistance of plastics to climatic conditions such as heat and moisture. Thus, rise in the production of plastics plays a key role in driving the demand for pigments.
- Consumption of plastics has increased substantially in both developed and developing countries over the last few years. Factors such as economic growth, rise in disposable income, and rapid urbanization in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, and South Africa are projected to drive the demand for plastics during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific has been a leading consumer of plastics over the last few years. Consumption of plastics is estimated to increase also in developing countries of Latin America and Middle East & Africa in the next few years. Thus, increase in plastics production is likely to drive the market for pigments during the forecast period.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/905
Stringent environmental and health-related regulations associated with pigments to hamper pigments market
- The pigments market is highly influenced by strict government monitoring and health-related regulations. These hamper the pigments market. Pigments contain heavy metals, which makes them pose a threat for human health and the environment.
- Growth of the pigments market, especially the inorganic segment, can be hampered by environmental effects and toxicity associated with heavy metals used in metal oxides, mixed metal oxides, and metallic pigments.
- Heavy metals include lead, chromium, cadmium, and mercury. Human exposure to these metals can cause cancer or liver diseases. Disposal of heavy metals during the pigment production leads to pollution. Prolonged exposure of skilled labor to heavy metals can cause severe occupational hazards.
Asia Pacific Dominates Global Pigments Market
- Among regions, Asia Pacific held a major i.e. 45%share of the global pigments market in 2018 and its share is anticipated to increase during the forecast period, owing to increase in the demand for pigments from China, India, and Japan. Asia Pacific is followed by Europe.
- Demand for pigments in Europe is increasing and manufacturers are likely to witness lucrative opportunities in the Europe market, due to increase in construction activities and automotive production in the region. North America witnesses significant demand for pigments.
- The U.S. is considered a highly mature market for pigments in the region. Growing plastics packaging industry, increasing plastics production, and the trend of digital printing are expected to boost the demand for printing inks in North America during the forecast period.
- Demand for pigments in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is rising. Several manufacturers are striving to expand their business in these regions to cater to the rising demand for paints, automotive refinishes, protective coatings, printing inks, etc. in these regions.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global Pigments Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
High degree of competition among established players
- A large number of small- and large-scale manufacturers operate in the global pigments market. These companies offer different types of pigments for various applications.
- Key players profiled in the report on the global pigments market areThe Chemours Company, CRISTAL, Tronox Limited, BASF SE, LANXESS, Clariant International AG, Ferro Corporation, KRONOS Worldwide Inc., Sun Chemical Corporation, Cathay Industries Group, Heubach GmbH, Gharda Chemicals Limited, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, and Altana AG.
- A large number of pigment products are available for different end-user industries. Market players are adopting strategies such as pricing and product improvement to increase their profit margins and strengthen their market position.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Pigments Market: Research Scope
Global Pigments Market, by Product
- Inorganic Pigments
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Carbon Black
- Chromium Compounds
- Organic Pigments
- Specialty Pigments
- Classic Organic
- High-performance Organic
- Light Interference
- Complex Inorganic
Global Pigments Market, by End User
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Construction Materials
Global Pigments Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Oleochemicals Market – Oleochemicals are chemical compounds derived industrially from animal oil, vegetable oil, or fats. Increased use of these compounds in wide range of industries engaged in manufacturing personal care products such as soaps is thriving the oleochemicals market. Based on the product type, the market is segmented into fatty acids, glycerin, and fatty alcohols. By applications, the segmentation of this market is performed into soap and detergents, polymers, pharmaceuticals and personal care, food and beverages, and others.
Crop Protection Chemicals Market – The global crop protection chemicals market is on a sturdy growth curve, owing to a respectable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the period 2019 to 2027. Some of the reasons that are helping the market chart this growth are increasing government support, growing need for food security, changing crop trends, and improving regulatory framework.
Industrial Oils Market – This report on the global industrial oils market is a comprehensive guide on the industry. The study delves into the prominent drivers of the industrial oils market. Factor impacting sales in the industry are discusses in detail. Further, any possible challenges that the global industrial oils market may face are noted. The report also offers a profile of established market players and growth strategies adopted by them, which may be illuminative for new vendors planning to enter the industrial oils market.
Refinish Paints Market – Refinish paints are made from resins, additives, solvents, and pigments. The resin binds and holds all the pigments together. The refinish paints industry is a raw material intensive industry. Rise in demand for passenger & recreational vehicles, implementation of new technologies, increase in disposable income, growth in the number of road accidents and inclination of vehicle owners to repair their vehicles after collisions are anticipated to drive the global refinish paints market. Volatility in raw material costs, dearth of skilled professionals, and environmental issues regarding solventborne paints are key restrains to the market.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/pigments-market.htm