Transparency Market Research, New York:
- The global industrial rubber products marketwas valued at ~US$ 106 Bn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2019 to 2027. The demand for synthetic rubber has increased in industrial, automotive, and performance-demanding applications due to their unique properties.
- In terms of volume, the automotive industry is a major consumer of industrial rubber products, which are used in various dynamic and static seals, belts, and hoses. Thus, rise in the demand for rubber products in various industries is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Industrial Rubber Products Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Drivers of Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- According to the European Construction Industry Federation (FIEC), the global construction sector is expected to reachUS$ 8 Trn by China, the U.S., and India account for more than 50% share of the global construction sector.
- Rubber is widely used in construction in the production of window seals, bearings, expansion joints, facade seals, belts, sheets, floorings, and mountings, due to its excellent physical properties such as temperature resistance, flame retardancy, low smoke & toxicity, absorption, environmental resistance, and water resistance.
- Growth of the construction & infrastructure industry is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Increase in Recycling Rate of Rubber to Create Opportunities in Global Market
- Recycled rubber is environment-friendly. Commonly recycled rubber is used in the manufacturing of tires, tennis shoes, rubber beach balls, and hot water bottles, etc.
- Environment-friendly rubber products can be used in the automotive and construction sectors. They are commonly used as a type of flooring product, such as rubber flooring, playground surfaces, rubber matting, recycled rubber mulch, and rubber pavers. These factors are likely to create lucrative opportunities for the global industrial rubber products market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/1565
Government Regulations and Health Hazards Associated with Industrial Rubber to Hamper Market
- The production of rubber products entails heterogeneous mixtures of numerous chemicals to carry out heat, pressure, and catalytic actions during various manufacturing processes. As a result, the work environment may be contaminated with dust, gases, vapors, fumes, and chemical byproducts. Workers may be exposed to these hazards through inhalation and skin absorption during rubber processing and product manufacturing.
- Competition from suppliers in low-cost countries is expected to adversely affect the prices of a majority of industrial rubber products, thereby limiting value gains. Thus, overdependence on suppliers, uncertain raw material prices, import duties, health hazards, and stringent government regulations are anticipated to hamper the global industrial rubber products market.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Industrial Rubber Products Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Asia Pacific Dominates Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- The industrial rubber products market in China is driven by significant increase in the number of automobiles in the country. Growth of the automotive industry in China and the availability of low-cost labor in the region are major factors driving the automotive parts & components sector in Asia Pacific. Rubber is commonly used to manufacture various automotive parts, such as washers, wipers, and belts. Thus, the expanding automotive industry in Asia Pacific is driving the industrial rubber products market in the region.
Natural Rubber Held Major Share of Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- Natural rubber is expected to be a highly attractive rubber type segment of the industrial rubber products market. Natural rubber has low hysteresis, which leads to low heat generation, maintains the integrity of belts and hoses, and extends retreadability. Moreover, natural rubber has low rolling resistance, which results in enhanced fuel economy.
- The styrene-butadiene rubber sub-segment accounted for a considerable share of the synthetic rubber segment in the global industrial rubber products market in 2018. SBR possesses high strength, abrasion resistance, and blend capability. SBR is comparatively less expensive than other synthetic rubber products.
Molded Process Prominent in Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- In terms of process, molded is likely to be a highly attractive segment of the global industrial rubber products market during the forecast period. Transfer molding offers design flexibility and allows for sharper edges. The molded process provides tighter control of dimensional tolerance and economical process for medium to high precision components.
Top Players Account for Major Market Share
- Prominent players operating in the global industrial rubber products market are Bridgestone Corporation, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Continental AG, and Sumitomo Riko Company Limited. Key industrial rubber product manufacturers accounted for approximately40% to 50% share of total global market in 2018.
- On April 1, 2019,Parker Hannifin Corporation extended its hose range with the introduction of R50TC/R56TC ParLock multi-spiral hoses, which are available with four or six spirals. ParLock R50TC/R56TC offers a tight bend radius, not greater than R15 hose specification. Additionally, it has been tested for one million cycles at 120% working pressure. The range has also been approved with 8,000 psi flanges in straight, 45° and 90° configurations.
- In March 2017,Yokohoma Rubber Co., Ltd. acquired Aichi Tire Industry, which manufactures and markets tires for use in forklifts and other industrial machinery.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Industrial Rubber Products Market: Research Scope
Industrial Rubber Products Market by Rubber
- Natural Rubber
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Others (Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Rubber, Isobutylene-isoprene Rubber (IIR), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), etc.)
Industrial Rubber Products Market by Process
- Others (Reclaim Rubber, etc.)
Industrial Rubber Products Market by Product
- Mechanical Rubber Goods
- Rubber Hoses
- Rubber Belts
- Rubber Roofing
- Others (Floor & Wall Covering, Rollers & Roll Coverings, Sheet & Film, etc.)
Industrial Rubber Products Market by End-use Industry
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Others (Household Products, Machinery, Toys, Equipment, etc.)
Global Industrial Rubber Products Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Overprint Varnish Market – Technological advancements in overprint varnishes and availability of a wide variety of eco-friendly overprint varnishes in the marketplace are other factors driving the global market for overprint varnishes. Increasing demand for commercial prints that are being used in printing of labels for commercial use in supermarkets, hospitals, and strip malls is projected to drive the global overprint varnish market during the forecast period.
Eco Fiber Market – The demand in the global eco fiber market is rising at significant rate due to increasing environmental consciousness among people. Use of organic fibers supports development of conservative synthetic cotton like no use of pesticides or chemicals. This protects agricultural and environments from chronic diseases, help in generating larger returns for farmers, and improve water utilization. It also helps in reducing dependency on resources and results in increased biodiversity.
Flexible Foam Market – Due to high demand for a large range of industrial and end-use applications, the global flexible foam market is likely to experience profitable growth in the coming years. A solid state combination of gaseous phases, such as blowing agents and a solid phase present in fillers, produces a flexible foam. This offers high physical and mechanical properties for flexible foams such as improved sound and heat insulation and greater energy absorption.
Industrial Oils Market – This report on the global industrial oils market is a comprehensive guide on the industry. The study delves into the prominent drivers of the industrial oils market. Factor impacting sales in the industry are discusses in detail. Further, any possible challenges that the global industrial oils market may face are noted. The report also offers a profile of established market players and growth strategies adopted by them, which may be illuminative for new vendors planning to enter the industrial oils market.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/industrial-rubber-products.htm