Transparency Market Research, New York:
- The global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market was valued at ~US$ 37 Mn in 2018, and it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~10% during the forecast period.
- Among the fuels, the diesel segment held a dominant share of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in 2018, primarily due to the application of diesel in numerous industries such as manufacturing and automotive. Diesel offers high energy density that enables it to extract higher amount of energy than the same volume of gasoline. Also, diesel offers higher efficiency and cost effectiveness. These factors are anticipated to augment the growth of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market during the forecast period.
- Among the plastic types, the LDPE segment held a major share of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in 2018, as LDPE exhibits the same physical properties as those of petroleum products such as petrol and diesel.
- The recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a substantial pace during the forecast period, due to strict regulations pertaining to the handling and disposal of plastic waste in the region.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Drivers of Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
- Rising investments in the manufacturing sector are significantly increasing the demand for plastic for use in packaging across the globe. The constant demand for plastic has caused plastic waste to accumulate in landfills. This has raised issues related to environment protection. In order to overcome these issues, several efforts have been made by researchers to develop innovative processes, such as pyrolysis, which can reduce the accumulation of plastic waste by converting single-use plastic waste into value-added products. This, in turn, would reduce the adverse impacts of climate change. As per the U.S. Department of Energy, pyrolysis technology can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 14%, and up to 96%in case of traditional energy, as compared to ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) obtained from conventional crude oil.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
- Thus, rise in the demand to minimize the accumulation of plastic waste in landfills and carbon emissions associated with it, by converting it into value-added products, is expected to propel the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market during the forecast period.
- Increase in the demand for fossil fuel imports to fulfill the demand for crude oil across the globe, especially in developing countries, is expected to drive the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market during the forecast period. Increasing crude oil consumption can be attributed to the surge in investments in the infrastructure sector, increase in disposable income, and rise in the standards of living.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/5774
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
- Asia Pacific accounted for ~45%share of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market, in terms of revenue, in 2018, due to the presence of a wide manufacturing base across the region. Some of the major players actively operating in the market in the region are Agile Process Chemical, Pyrocrat Systems LLP, Anhui Oursun Resource Technology Co., Ltd, and Klean Industries Inc.
- China dominated the recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in Asia Pacific in 2018, and the market in the country is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to rise in the focus on reduction of GHG emissions associated with the accumulation of plastic waste at landfill sites.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Major Developments in Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
- In October 2018, PLASTIC ENERGY announced its plans to open its headquarters in the U.K. The move is aimed to enable the company to expand its presence across the world.
- In 2018, PLASTIC ENERGY announced its plans to establish manufacturing facilities in Europe and Asia. This would help the company expand its business across the world.
- In January 2017, Agilyx Inc. announced its plans to construct a production facility near Portland, Oregon. The facility would be using the company’s proprietary commercial pyrolysis system to convert polystyrene scrap (including foam cups, packaging materials, and Styrofoam) into styrene monomers. This new facility would enable Agilyx Inc. to expand its presence, worldwide.
- In 2017, Northwood Exploration Israel Limited announced its plans to build a new plant in Southern Israel for the production of oil and electricity from oil shale. The plant would be producing 800,000–900,000 barrels of oil every year, and generating 15 megawatts of electricity for usage by the company as well as sale to customers. The new plant would enable the company expand its business across the Middle East.
Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market: Competition Landscape
- The global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market is led by multinational players operating across the globe.
- Prominent players operating in the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market are Vadaxx Energy, Nexus Fuels, Plastic2Oil, Agilyx, MK Aromatics Limited, Northwood Exploration Israel Limited, RES POLYFLOW, Plastic Advanced Recycling Corporation, OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Niutech, Agile Process Chemicals LLP, and PLASTIC ENERGY.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market: Segmentation
Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market by Fuel
- Fuel Oil
Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market by Plastic
Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Energy & Natural Resources Industry,
Drilling and Completion Fluids Market – The demand within the global drilling and completion fluids market is rising on account of advancements in oil exploration activities. The oil and gas industry is, undoubtedly, amongst the most revenue-centric sectors in contemporary-day business. Investment in oil exploration activities are initiated after a careful analysis and tabulation of the corresponding value generated from it. The viability of an oilfield can be a source of huge-scale profits for stakeholders, field operators, and investors.
Shale Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Market – Oil and Gas industry is under high pressure due to depleting natural reserve of the fossil fuel. This has led the companies to opt for new and unconventional methods of the oil extraction. One such method is horizontal drilling into the shale rocks as they are one of the largest reserve of crude oil following the reserves present under the sea bed. This horizontal drilling of the shale rocks is done using hydraulic fracturing equipment. They are design to penetrate hard surface of the rocks while keeping the waste and breakdown of the rocks to the minimum. They are also designed to avoid leakage of the oil while extraction. Based on these benefits, the global shale gas hydraulic fracturing market is expected to grow substantially in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
Sintered Steel Market – The global sintered steel market is likely to experience moderate growth over the period of assessment primarily due to the expansion of the construction industry. In addition, with the development of the transportation industry and phenomenal rise in the adoption of consumer electronics and electrical products, the market is poised for growth.
Subsea Well Access System Market – The global subsea well access system market is primarily driven by plummeting production from the oil and gas reserves together with ageing offshore fields. A quick shift toward subsea regions is the emerging trend in oil and gas production sector, marking an important divergence from the usual methods of production. Some of the subsea environment exists in most unexplored and extremely remote parts of the earth. Working in such an environment renders intervention and monitoring extremely difficult. It poses some environmental issues and unique challenges for the workers and the companies alike.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/recycled-plastics-plastic-waste-oil-market.htm