Transparency Market Research, New York:
- In terms of value, the global rainwater harvesting market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~6%from 2019 to 2027
- The earth’s surface is covered with about 70%of water; however, 97% of the total water available on the earth is saline and only 3% of it is fresh water. Out of the total fresh water available, ~70% is in the form of snow cover and glaciers, ~31% is groundwater, and around 0.3% is present in rivers and lakes. Globally, 69% of the water withdrawn is used for agricultural purposes; 23% is employed for industrial purposes; and 8% is used for domestic purposes.
- Demand for fresh water is increasing rapidly across the globe. This has resulted in extensive usage of existing water supplies such as groundwater sources. The level of groundwater has reduced significantly, resulting in scarcity of fresh water. Several countries have started making use of the previously unexploited freshwater sources.
- Rainwater harvestingis a technology utilized to collect rainwater from land surfaces, rooftops, and rock catchments, and storing it for future use. Harvested water has been a good alternative source to fresh water. Additionally, rainwater harvesting is an eco-friendly technology that is also called ‘green practice,’ as it does not hamper the environment.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Rainwater Harvesting Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
High Cost of Rainwater Harvesting to Hamper Demand
- In developed countries, rainwater harvesting systems incur high initial investments, which vary depending on the size and technology of the plant. These systems also require regular maintenance. High cost of rainwater harvesting is a major factor that is expected to hamper the global market. It is also anticipated to hinder the adoption rate of rainwater harvesting in various applications.
- Low storage capacity adversely affects the demand for rainwater harvesting, while high storage capacity adds to construction and operating costs, making the technology less economical. This is another key factor estimated to hamper the global market.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Above Ground to be Most Preferred Harvesting Method
- In terms of harvesting method, the above ground segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5%during the forecast period. The above ground harvesting method has been further sub-segmented into ground surface and storage tank. The above ground harvesting method is primarily preferred in residential, commercial, and agriculture application segments.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/12482
High Adoption of Rainwater Harvesting in Commercial Application
- Based on application, the global rainwater harvesting market has been segregated into residential, commercial, industrial, and agriculture
- The commercial segment accounted for more than40% share of the global rainwater harvesting market in 2018. Rainwater harvesting in commercial projects includes collection of rooftop rainwater, condensate from graywater and air handlers from showers, stormwater runoff, and lavatory sinks and baths. This water is used in various non-potable applications such as irrigation, toilet flushing, and cooling towers.
- Adoption of rainwater harvesting in residential and commercial applications is estimated to overcome water scarcity issues, primarily in regions where additional water resources are scarce and difficult to access. This is another factor that is likely to fuel the demand for rainwater harvesting in the residential segment.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Rainwater Harvesting Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Asia Pacific to be Lucrative Region of Rainwater Harvesting Market
- In terms of consumption, Asia Pacific dominated the global rainwater harvesting market in 2018. The rainwater harvesting market in the region is expected to expand at a rapid pace from 2019 to 2027. Rapid urbanization, rise in population, and strong economic growth are major macroeconomic factors that are anticipated to fuel the demand for rainwater harvesting in the near future. Increase in consumption of rainwater harvesting in applications, such as residential, commercial, and agriculture is also expected to drive the rainwater harvesting market in Asia Pacific. The residential sector in Asia Pacific, particularly in India and China, is likely to witness moderate growth in consumption of rainwater harvesting over the next few years.
- In terms of consumption, Europe is expected to be a prominent region of the global rainwater harvesting market during the forecast period
Rainwater Harvesting Market: Competition Landscape
- The global rainwater harvesting market was highly fragmented in 2018, with numerous manufacturers operating in the market. Kingspan Group, Watts Water Technologies, Inc., Graf Group, Rain Harvesting Supplies, Inc., and Stormsaver accounted for more than 25%share in 2018
- Key players are consistently focusing on the development of high quality rainwater harvesting components with the objective to improve product offerings and gain competitive edge in the global rainwater harvesting market
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Key manufacturers operating in the global rainwater harvesting market include:
- Kingspan Group
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
- Graf Group
- WISY AG
- Innovative Water Solutions LLC
- D&D Ecotech Services
- Rain Harvesting Supplies, Inc.
- Water Field Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Climate Tanks
- Water Harvesters
- Heritage Tanks
- Rainwater Connection
Global Rainwater Harvesting Market: Segmentation
Rainwater Harvesting Market, by Harvesting Method
- Above Ground
- Ground Surface
- Storage Tank
- Below Ground
Rainwater Harvesting Market, by Application
Rainwater Harvesting Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Liquid Silicone Rubber Market – Healthcare industry is raising its standards and operations with every passing day. The industry is implementing new solutions, innovating technologies, and several compliance to ensure the safety of the patient and professionals working in the facility. One of the major adoption that industry has mandate is use of rubber gloves. These gloves are no ordinary gloves, they are made from liquid silicone rubber. These rubber gloves are biocompatible, that is they reduce the risk of infection, and are strong and expandable. These benefits and the growing demand for rubber gloves in medical industry is the major factor that is boosting the growth of global liquid silicone rubber market from 2018 to 2026.
Decorative Paints Market – The use of decorative paints to paint large portions of commercial and residential buildings shall provide lucrative growth opportunities within the global decorative paints market. Furthermore, availability of decorative paints that can help in heat transfer has gained popularity in colder regions. This is another key standpoint that is projected to propel demand within the global decorative paints market
Vinyl Flooring Market – The number of infrastructure projects in developing economies have sky-rocketed in the last few years. This has boosted the demand for construction materials. The global vinyl flooring market is one of the benefiters of this. The market is growing rapidly, and the future promises higher growth rates with players expanding footprints in developing nations.The new-age flooring material is a combination of natural and synthetic polymers along with limestone-based materials. It is manufactured in different forms like luxury vinyl tiles, composite floor tiles, and vinyl sheets.
Palladium Market – The global palladium market can be segmented based on end-use and region. Based on end-use, the palladium market can be divided into chemicals, oil& gas, electronics, automotive, and others. In chemicals, palladium is used as a homogeneous catalyst for highly selective chemical transformations. Large numbers of carbon-carbon bonding reactions are carried out with the help of palladium compound catalyst. Palladium helps accelerate heterogeneous catalytic processes such as dehydrogenation, hydrogenation, and petroleum cracking in the oil & gas industry.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/rainwater-harvesting-market.htm